The present privacy statement applies to the data collected and processed in the course of your access and use of our website accessible at hexagone.life (the “Website”). The Website is the property of Hexagone, a French Société par Actions Simplifiée, with a social capital of 6 145.00 €, having its registered office at 38 rue Jean Mermoz 75008 Paris, France., registered with the French RCS registry under number 839 186 913. VAT number is FR 53 839186913.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to explain how HEXAGONE, in our capacity as a data controller, collect, processe and use your personal information.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes described below and in full compliance with the GDPR Data Protection Legislation.
By accessing and using the Website, you consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of your data by us as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement, your only should discontinue your access and use of the Website.
You may at anytime withdraw your consent to the collection, storage, and use of your data by us, however you will have to stop accessing our Website.
1. What sort of personal information do we collect about you?
We collect and process the following personal information about you:
- The data that you provide us with by filling in your contact information:
- Your name;
- Your email;
- Your company.
- The cookies automatically generated by your computer when accessing the Website: This consists in statistical and analytical information about your access and use of the Website.
2. Why do you collect my personal data?
We collect your personal data for:
- Administrating and improving your access and use of the Website;
- Establishing statistics regarding the use and frequentation of the Website;
- Marketing purposes.
3. What is the legal ground upon which you collect and process my personal data?
We collect and process your personal data upon the following legal grounds:
- It is necessary to allow you to access and use the Website;
- It is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
4. For how long will we retain your personal data?
The retention period may differ between different categories of data:
- Data you provided us with by filling in your contact information: 1 year
- Cookies: 6 months
5. Who will have access to your personal information?
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
We only share your personal information with our subsidiaries.
6. Where is your personal information stored?
Your personal data is stored within the European Union with trustful service providers, GPRD compliant.
Your personal data may be transferred to our Tunisian subsidiary. In such case, your data benefits from the same level of protection applicable in the European Union. For that purpose, we executed with our subsidiary the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC.
7. What are my rights?
You are entitled to several rights in the course of processing and collecting your personal data. We are very particular about ensuring the application of those rights and allowing you to exercise them at any time.
These rights are as follows:
- Right of Access: You are entitled to have access to your personal data collected by us.
- Right to rectify: If your personal data is inaccurate, you are may ask us to have it corrected or completed.
- Right to Erasure: You are entitled to have your personal data erased if such data is not necessary for your access to the Website.
- Right to Restriction: As an alternative to requesting the erasure of your data, you can ask us to limit our use of your personal data. This right applies in several limited cases which are:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data and we are in the process of verifying the accuracy of such data;
- your data has been unlawfully processed but you oppose erasure and requests restriction instead;
- you want to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- you have objected to our processing of your personal data but we are considering whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- Right of Portability: You may request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and if technically feasible, have your personal information transmitted to another data controller in a machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing for which you have previously given your consent.
- Right to object to processing: you may object to our use of your personal information for our legitimate interests, for profiling and for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to complain: You are entitled to lodge a complaint if you have concerns about our collection and processing or your personal data.
- Right to determine the fate of your data after your death: you may give us instructions regarding the fate of your data whether to have us keep it, erase it or transmit it to the person of your choice.
8. How to Deactivate the cookies?
We offer you a tool that allows you to activate and deactivate the cookies, accessible at the first time to the website and at any time at the bottom of the page.
9. How can I exercise my rights?
You may exercise your rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also lodge a complaint directly at the CNIL, whether by email, postal letter or directly on the website cnil.fr.
10. Is my personal data secured?
The security of your personal data is our main concern and we treat it with the utmost seriousness.
We have implemented all appropriate technical and physical security measures to ensure that your personal data is safe and protected.
In particular, personal data is stored on secure servers with access limited to authorized personnel only.